This longsleeve was designed by Brigit Russ and is her own interpretation of what our brand stands for - an abreaction. This piece was inspired by mental health as a whole. Russ had chosen yarn in order to represent one's mentality and stringing together pieces of one's mind to improve their overall well-being.
- long lasting - nearly twice as heavy as standard shirts
- extremely soft & comfortable
- gets softer as you wash it
- 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Double-needle collar & bottom hem
- Twill taped neck and shoulders Rib cuffs
For environmental and human friendly reason, this product is only made when you order it. Typically, this product will be made in about a week, however please allow 3 to 6 weeks due to COVID-19, for it to be made and we will send you tracking information as soon as it's in the mail.