This longsleeve was designed by Brigit Russ and is her own interpretation of what our brand stands for - an abreaction. This piece was inspired by mental health as a whole. Russ had chosen yarn in order to represent one's mentality and stringing together pieces of one's mind to improve their overall well-being. With the custom typeface on the front and the gorgeous design on the back, you'll look like you're walking down the runway.
- long lasting - nearly twice as heavy as standard shirts
- extremely soft & comfortable
- gets softer as you wash it
- 6.1 oz., 100% ring spun cotton
- Soft-washed garment-dyed fabric
- Double-needle collar & bottom hem
- Twill taped neck and shoulders Rib cuffs